WHAT I SEE
Residents living on our streets. Decisions made at our State Capitol based on self, not service. A government without free flowing ideas and robust debate. An education system trying to mold our keiki’s thinking in ways that do not fit traditional family values.
This is what I see:
- I see residents living on our streets and politicians just driving by;
- I see decisions being made at our State Capitol based on self and not service;
- I see a government being run without free flowing ideas and robust debate;
- I see ohanas losing hope for the future, living paycheck to paycheck;
- I see our elderly wondering how they will provide for themselves;
- I see an educational system trying to mold thinking in our keiki contrary to our traditional family values;
- I believe as a State Legislature we can serve the people of Hawaii better.