WHAT I BELIEVE
We can eliminate homelessness. Elected officials must put their communities’ best interests ahead of their own. All people deserve to have hope in tomorrow. Our children’s core values should come from their homes, not the halls of government.
This is what I believe:
- I believe we can eliminate homelessness in Hawaii;
- I believe an elected official should serve the people and not themselves;
- I believe sincere, opposing views, will find compromise that will serve the majority of the people for the longest period of time;
- I believe all families deserve to have hope for their futures and that of their keiki;
- I believe parents and ohana are responsible to teach core values.